- Download the VideoGrace Server for Linux distribution from: videograce.com/download
- Unpack the archive from the site:
tar vxf VideoGraceServer-X.Y.ZZZZZZ-x64.tar.bz2
- Go to the folder with the files and perform the installation as root
VideoGrace Server should automatically start in the previous step.
Add a VideoGraceServer launch to /etc/rc.local or a similar startup point.
To stop the service use killall
sudo killall VideoGraceServer
- Confirmation of the correctness of the installation will be made by opening the web browser of the server page http://localhost:8778 / (VideoGrace Server control panel)
- The service listens to all network interfaces available on the server machine, but does not automatically configure the firewall. If locally port 8778 is available, but not from the network, you need to add permission to the system firewall.