Videoconferences provide a common space for communication between participants. People at distances of tens of meters to thousands of kilometers get the opportunity to work together while staying at their seats. Although video calls do not replace face-to-face meetings, they bring them closer to them. Mimics, body language, gestures are not available for correspondence and are significantly limited for phone calls. Video conferences and video selectors allow you to see the reaction of the interlocutors and bring communication to a level close to personal meetings.
Managers note that the impact of videoconferencing is several times higher than that of correspondence. Regular video selectors provide the working group members with up-to-date information on the state of affairs, accelerating the adoption of correct management decisions.
VideoGrace software package allows you to make video calls, videoconferences and video selectors, and demonstrate your desktop. High quality of video and sound is provided at the minimum possible equipment and network requirements. The system was designed to provide minimal delay in video and audio delivery, which maximizes the effect of presence in one space for video conference participants. Through traffic encryption protects the transmitted information from leaks.
By using the existing computers and servers, the system implementation costs are significantly reduced. Installation and configuration of the system does not require any special skills and is available to a wide range of IT specialists.
Main advantages of VideoGrace
- Secure the negotiations and ensure their confidentiality through end-to-end traffic encryption
- Reliability by minimizing the signal path over the communications network
- Quality video and sound through the latest generation of encoding algorithms
- Echo and noise reduction, auto volume control
- Ability to showcase your desktop
- Stable operation on thin communication channels such as ADSL and satellite communications
- Ability to turn on two or more cameras at the same workstation
- 30+ participants in the conference (depends on network bandwidth and client device capacity)
- Recording at any workplace
- Video output to multiple screens with automatic layout
- Arbitrary, variable at each workplace, layout of participants
- Video conferences, video selector, video calls. Advanced moderation system for the presenter
- Local and cloud deployment
- Free local server for eight participants
Shortcomings of VideoGrace
- No mobile device support. We're currently working on it
- No support for H.323 hardware terminals
- No access to conferences (participation/view) via web. For some technical reasons, only browsing will be done